Himalaya Rumalaya Oil
Rumalaya Liniment contains Gandhpura taila and Karpoora. Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism, neuralgia and sciatica.Camphor (Karpoora) is a mild analgesic and a rubefacient. By dilating the capillaries and increasing blood circulation, Camphor effectively treats deep-seated pain associated with joints and bones.
Use of Rumalaya Liniment:
- Sprains and strains
- Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, gout, frozen shoulder, etc.
- Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
- Lower backache
- Painful/traumatic inflammatory conditions such as fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis, and sciatic
- Sports injuries
Rumalaya Liniment Use: Clean the affected area. Pour four to five drops of Rumalaya liniment and massage gently until the liniment is absorbed.Apply two to three times daily.
- We usually ship your product within next 24 hours upon order confirmation.
- Average delivery time is 3-4 Days . However in some cases your order can take 7-8 days to deliver.
- Orders will be delivered to your doorstep.
- No Cash on Delivery available.
- We accept all credit, debit and all mobile wallets like PayTm etc.
- Products once purchased cannot be returned.