Baidyanath Jatyadi Tail
Out of stock
Baidyanath Jatyadi Tail is Ayurvedic herbal oil which is used to treat various types of external wounds. In this oil base oil is Til taila. In clinical study it is proven that this oil contains flavonoids, essential oils, tannins, glycosides, steroids and alkaloids which help in faster healing of wounds. This oil is cooling, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and non-irritant. It is useful in cleaning, soothing and healing of wounds.
Baidyanath Jatyadi Tail Benefits:
- Jatyadi Tail acts as an antiseptic and fungicidal oil.
- Used for all skin problems with inflammation, redness and bleeding; eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections.
- Used as an effective diaphoretic it helps to release aggravated kapha via the skin.
- It is also used as part of the treatment in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- It is a good skin healer.
Baidyanath Jatyadi Tail Use: Apply externally on affected areas 2-3 times a day or as directed by physician.
Out of stock
- We usually ship your product within next 24 hours upon order confirmation.
- Average delivery time is 3-4 Days . However in some cases your order can take 7-8 days to deliver.
- Orders will be delivered to your doorstep.
- No Cash on Delivery available.
- We accept all credit, debit and all mobile wallets like PayTm etc.
- Products once purchased cannot be returned.