Baidyanath Brahmi Ghrit
Out of stock
Brahmi Ghrita is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicated ghee containing Brahmi (Bacopa monneri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Kushtha (Sassurea lappa), Shankhapushpi (Convolvulos pluricalis), Trikatu and other herbs in cow ghee. In Ayurveda Brahmi (Bacoppa monniera) is considered an agent which stimulates and nourishes brain. It is used to improve memory,intelligence, learning skills,speech and curing various brain related diseases. Brahmi is a proven nootropic (cognitive enhancer)agent.
Brahmi Ghrita improves mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration. It is very useful for people suffering from epilepsy as treatment of epilepsy causes adverse effect on memory and other mental functions. If one takes Brahmi Ghrita while on treatment of epilepsy it helps to maintain normal brain function.
Baidyanath Brahmi Ghrita Dosage:
- As medicine –quarter to half teaspoon with water,usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure,the dose depends on the disease status and the judgement of Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually administered with warm water.
- the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
- People suffering from obesity, heart diseases, high blood pressure, Diabetics, high cholesterol should use this medicine with precaution.
Out of stock
- We usually ship your product within next 24 hours upon order confirmation.
- Average delivery time is 3-4 Days . However in some cases your order can take 7-8 days to deliver.
- Orders will be delivered to your doorstep.
- No Cash on Delivery available.
- We accept all credit, debit and all mobile wallets like PayTm etc.
- Products once purchased cannot be returned.