We know that when you shop online, you want to know that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us is kept safe and secure, and we promise to do that. We do not give any of the data you give us to any third party. All credit card information is encrypted and even our staff cannot see all the details.
.What Information we collect
We collect a range of information from our customers that is directly related to the products and services you choose. Where we wish to use the information for other purposes we will seek your agreement beforehand. The kind of personal information we collect can include: your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
How We Collect Information
As much as possible we collect information directly from our customers. We do this in a number of ways, including when you:
- provide us with personal information over the phone or through personal mobile computing devices, like smart phones and tablets.
- fill out application forms; or submit your personal details through our website.
Using Personal Information
We use personal information to better understand our customers’ interests and needs, to complete purchase transactions and lay-by orders and to offer an ever improving quality range of amazing products.
We use personal information in the following ways:
- Provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our products and services.
- Process payments and provide refunds and discounts.
- Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information.
- Personalising our customers shopping experience, including, where appropriate, identifying individuals.
- Communicating with our customers, including product recalls and responding to queries and complaints.
- Fraud prevention, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
Our related companies
Our service providers including IT service providers, major delivery companies, out-sourced call centres, mail houses and third party fulfilment contractors; and
Our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access or use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
We ensure that once your Personal Information is taken, we store it with utmost precautions
Website cookies are files located in the browser directories. They are used to help navigate You in our Website efficiently and perform certain functions. Website sets cookies to help authenticate Your logs in to a secure area of the website.
We give you the option to opt out of any promotional mails sent by us via electronic communication. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for unsubscribing.
It is Your responsibility to keep yourself updated in case of any change in the privacy policies of the Website.